Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and super effective odour eliminator. With its game-changing new formula, you can experience a safer home and workplace when ordering a Vital Oxide 5 gallon pail for your home.
A Healthy Home
Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, protecting your family from a multitude of germs including E.Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Influenza.
A Healthy Planet
Vital Oxide leaves no toxic fumes, no toxic residue, and is fragrance-free. Vital Oxide leaves no pollutants in the atmosphere and eliminates odours. Vital Oxide makes the air we breathe cleaner.
Preserve Your Long-Term Health
Traditional cleaning products have ingredients that with regular use may cause long-term damage like cancer, asthma, skin problems etc. Vital Oxide is so mild you can wash your hands in it and is safe on all your food surfaces with no rinse required.
Safe For Pets
Vital Oxide is hypo-allergenic and great for use on pet bedding. It is also an excellent odour eliminator.
The Vital Oxide 5 Gallon pail brings you significant savings.
It is ready to use as is as a powerful yet safe virus disinfection solution, or to dilute in a 9:1 ratio for everyday sanitization of high traffic places and spaces including bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, doorknobs, railings, countertops, high-contact food surfaces and beyond.
As a commercial disinfectant, it is also safe for workplaces, facilities, retail stores and schools. Choose from Vital Oxide 5 gallon, 1 gallon and 55 gallon options.
*Option to purchase with a pump for spill and drip-free dispensing.