This package includes:
1, 1-Gallon Jug of Vital Oxide ready to use disinfectant,
1 Dry Wipe + Container
Our dry wipes come in containers of 300 per roll and are made from air-laid paper, a textile-like material categorized as a non-woven fabric made from fluff pulp. They are biodegradable and renewable.
Simply add 750-1000mL of Vital Oxide into the pail and you are ready to go!
Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and super effective odour eliminator. Vital Oxide is authorized for use against COVID-19 in just 5-minutes!
A Healthy Home
Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, protecting your family from a multitude of germs including E.Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Influenza.
A Healthy Planet
Vital Oxide leaves no toxic fumes, no toxic residue, and is fragrance-free. Vital Oxide leaves no pollutants in the atmosphere and eliminates odours. Vital Oxide makes the air we breathe cleaner.
Preserve Your Long-Term Health
Traditional cleaning products have ingredients that with regular use may cause long-term damage like cancer, asthma, skin problems etc. Vital Oxide is so mild you can wash your hands in it and is safe on all your food surfaces with no rinse required.
Safe For Pets
Vital Oxide is hypo-allergenic and great for use on pet bedding. It is also an excellent odour eliminator.
How It Works
Vital Oxide kills microbes by chemically altering certain amino acids that contain sulfur. The amino acids are important building blocks in the proteins that help to form cell walls. When these proteins are destroyed, the cell wall ruptures and the organism dies. In the chemical reaction, Vital Oxide takes on an electron from the amino acid and reverts back to a chlorite ion. The amino acid gives up an electron, which causes oxidation. Unlike other products containing chloride dioxide, our formula has been stabilized to be effective for up to two years.
- Norovirus Feline Calcivirus
- Mold & Mildew
FOR RESTAURANTS – Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses including:
- E. Coli
- Mold & Mildew
FOR SCHOOLS AND DAYCARES – Vital Oxide kills and prevents:
- The Flu (Influenza B)
- H1N1 (Swine Flu)
- Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease
- Pink Eye (Conjuctivitis)
- Bronchitis (Adenovirus)
- Rotavirus (Diarrhoeal diseases)
- RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus)
Vital Oxide 1 Gallon (3.78 Litres) is ready to use as is as a powerful yet safe virus disinfection solution, or to dilute in a 9:1 ratio for everyday sanitization of high traffic places and spaces including bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, doorknobs, railings, countertops, high-contact food surfaces and beyond.